If you are a Nurse and you have been looking for opportunity to work in Australia, here is good news for you. Regis Port Macquarie is currently seeking dedicated individuals to become part of its Clinical Care team as Registered Nurses.
Regis was established almost three decades ago and presently offers support to 7,000 elderly Australians across various facilities such as residential aged care homes, home care service hubs, day therapy and day respite centers, and retirement villages.
Regis primary focus has always been to improve the well-being of our residents and clients. With a dedicated workforce of 8,650 skilled professionals, Regis is committed to helping individuals reach their health and wellness goals by embodying qualities like empathy, resilience, and an unyielding dedication to safety. In order to assist staff in better caring for residents, Regis offers on-the-job training, scholarships, and graduate programs, enabling employees to develop, acquire new skills, and reach their goals.
- Nurse (Visa Sponsorship Available)
- Very Competitive
- Full Time
Opportunities at Regis
Being a Registered Nurse at Regis offers you the opportunity to profoundly influence lives of residents and clients by delivering compassionate care and support within an organization that places high importance on respect and integrity. Whether you’re at the beginning of your journey in aged care or have significant experience, Regis offers a supportive setting that enables you to develop your expertise, broaden your understanding, and advance your career.
- Make a difference in the lives of others.
- Permanent full time, part-time and casual shifts are available.
- Morning/afternoon shifts / night shifts available
- Located in the heart of Port Macquarie.
- Actively engage in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts.
- Ensure safe medication administration.
- Ensure best practice wound care, and clinical support for our residents, in line with resident needs.
- Applicant will provide compassionate care to residents
- A passion for caring for others.
- Respect for all people, regardless of background, age, gender, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- Hold a valid qualification with current AHRPA registration.
- Understanding of AN-ACC -Aged Care funding model.
- Working knowledge of Accreditation Standards and Aged Care legislation is desired but not mandatory.
- With national support and local care, you’ll be part of a team that truly cares.
- Relocation Support and Visa Sponsorship are available for suitable candidates.
- 482 Visa sponsorship offered with pathway to 186 visa
- Enjoy a flexible working environment to balance your life and wellbeing.
- Career pathways and opportunities across Australia, including entry-level roles.
- Strong professional and clinical development programs including Graduate Nurse Program, Student Placement, Traineeships, and Study Assistance Programs
- Employee discount and benefits programs
- Reward and recognition programs including our Annual National Care Awards
- To work in residential aged care, you will need to provide satisfactory background checks, supply a NDIS worker screening clearance, COVID and flu vaccinations, and certification proof.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage and submit his/her application.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?