The Romanian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced they will be accepting applications for the 2024 Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarships for non-EU Citizens.
Each year, the Romanian Government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, provides a number of scholarships to citizens from non-EU countries. The scholarship is open to all fields excluding Medicine, Dental Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- International students
Same with programme
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicant must:
- Submit a complete file
- Be a foreign citizen from a non-EU country
- Present study documents issued by accredited/recognized education institutions in the country where they were issued
- Comply with the enrolment deadline
- Have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last graduated school of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score, as the case
- Comply with the application submission methodology
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Full tuition fees
- Financing the accommodation expenses in the student dormitories within the limit of the subsidy allocated for this purpose (accommodation will be provided to the extent of available places, scholarship holders having the obligation to contact the host university to find out the accommodation conditions)
- Granting a monthly financial aid, as follows: the equivalent in ”lei” (the Romanian currency) of the amount of 65 EURO, for undergraduate and the preparatory year students; the equivalent in ”lei” (the Romanian currency) of the amount of 75 EURO, for Master students, the equivalent in ”lei” (the Romanian currency) of the amount of 85 EURO, for PhD students
- Copies of the diplomas obtained and their authorized translations into English, French, Spanish or Romanian, if applicable.
- Copies of transcripts of the completed studies and their authorized translation into English, French, Spanish or Romanian, if applicable.
- Copy of the birth certificate and the authorized translation into English, French, Spanish or Romanian, if applicable.
- Copy of the first three pages of passport and the authorized translation into English, French, Spanish or Romanian, if applicable.
- Curriculum Vitae in English or French.
- For the doctoral cycle, the candidate needs to submit a letter of intent containing the list of scientific works, specialized publications, the detailed description of the proposed research project, as well as the agreement of a tutor, which must be a member of the chosen doctoral school. Both documents must be written in English, French or Romanian.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Eligible applicants should kindly CLICK HERE to visit the official website and commence the application process.
March 16, 2024