The University of Sussex has announced a scholarship programme for 2024 Sussex graduates with a First Class or Upper Second Class Bachelors degree who are seeking to progress to a full time or part-time eligible Masters at Sussex in September 2024.
Founded in 1961, the aim of our courses, research, culture and campus has been to stimulate, excite and challenge. So from scientific discovery to global policy, from student welfare to career development, Sussex innovates and takes a lead. And today, in every part of society and across the world, you will find someone from Sussex making an original and valuable contribution.
- Masters Degree
- International students
- Falmer, East Sussex, England.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- Be graduating from Sussex in 2024 with a First Class or Upper Second Class Bachelors degree
- Have accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters, either part time or full time, to start in September 2024
- 2024 graduates from Bachelors degrees at the Sussex Artificial Intelligence Institute, Zhejiang Gongshang University (ZJSU) are eligible for the Sussex Graduate Scholarship, should they have graduated with a First or Upper Second Class degree
You are not eligible if you are:
- Are applying for a Masters at a university that is not at the University of Sussex
- Are progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex
- Studied at a University of Sussex partner institution (such as BIMM or ISC)
- Studied at a UK University’s overseas campus or external programme
- Already hold another University of Sussex scholarship (i.e. Sussex India Scholarship)
- Are studying one of the Excluded courses listed below:
- Certificates and Diplomas (including PGCE)
- Courses at Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
- Courses at IDS
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Degrees in Social work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- Online courses
- School direct teaching courses
- Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. ESRC 1+3 funding)
Benefits of the scholarship
- A £3,000 scholarship, deducted from the tuition cost, will be given to the selected candidates.
Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship
- Applicants must have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course in 2024
- Applicants must have also met any conditions of their university offer
- Applicants who are awarded another University of Sussex scholarship will no longer be eligible for the Sussex Graduate Scholarship
- Applicants must have sufficient funds to cover the balance of academic and living expenses
- Applicants may be invited by the University to assist with promotion (to a maximum of 40 hours per year)
How to Apply
You can register your interest in the Sussex Graduate Scholarship via the PG Apply portal when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
You must declare your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply before you register on your Masters degree.
Kindly CLICK HERE to visit the official website and for further information
September 30, 2024 (11:59 pm GMT)