The University of Stirling is presently offering scholarships to international students pursuing an undergraduate program for the 2024 academic year. The Scholarship is an esteemed scholarship program that provides exceptional support for outstanding students seeking to pursue undergraduate degree at the University of Stirling, Scotland.
The University of Stirling is committed to providing education with a purpose and carrying out research which has a positive impact on communities across the globe – addressing real issues, providing solutions, and helping to shape society.
The University of Stirling holds a position in the top 30 UK universities for student satisfaction according to the National Student Survey. Additionally, it ranks in the top 30 in the UK for postgraduate student experience, as indicated by the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey. Furthermore, the university has garnered an overall five-star rating in the QS Stars University Ratings.
The University has twice been recognised with a Queen’s Anniversary Prize – the first for its Institute for Social Marketing and Health (2014) and the second for its Institute of Aquaculture (2019).
- Open to all nationalities
- Scotland, UK
- 4 years
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following to be eligible:
- Have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible undergraduate course at the University of Stirling starting in January 2024, September 2024 or January 2025.
- Be classed as an International student for tuition fee purposes.
- Have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible undergraduate course at the University of Stirling.
- Students who successfully progress from any qualifying pathway programme delivered at INTO Stirling onto a University of Stirling undergraduate course are also eligible.
- Be a full-time international student.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship for International students will offer eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees. All eligible students annual fee payments will automatically be reduced by £2,000
If you need a student visa, you will still be required to pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit as part of the standard admissions process.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants are NOT required to submit a separate application for this scholarship. Eligible Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process.
For further information about the scholarship application process, kindly CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage.