The influence of committed teachers in the field of education goes much beyond the classroom. It shapes the future, imparts morals and cultivates an international love of study. The mission of Participate Learning is to unite our world through global learning. They believe education is the catalyst for changing lives.
Since its inception in 1987, Participate Learning has been commitment to excellence and providing best in-class service and support to their partner schools and Ambassador Teachers. Teaching with Participate Learning is more than a job opportunity; it also provides an avenue for personal growth and development. You’ll also be a cultural ambassador embarking on a journey of cultural exchange. You will share your traditions with your new community, help plan events to celebrate your favorite holidays, and serve as a role model and mentor. Inspire U.S. students to explore the wider world by becoming an Ambassador Teacher.
Participate Learning is currently recruiting international teachers with at least two years’ experience for elementary school, kindergarten through grade 12, hiring schools are looking for teachers with experience. Because Participate Learning understand the challenges of an international move, they are ready supports you every step of the way with the following benefits below.
About the role
As a teacher at Participate Learning, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the educational experience of our students. Your passion for teaching and commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment will contribute to the overall success of our academic programs.
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and active learning.
- Assess and evaluate student progress, providing constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall curriculum and school community.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to stay current with educational trends and best practices.
- Be a cultural ambassador for his/her country.
- Share local traditions and inspiring a love for the wider world in US students.
- Provide authentic and effective learning experiences for all students while preparing them to be active citizens of the world.
The provided job description is not meant to be comprehensive, and it should not be interpreted as covering all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions related to this position. The job description is subject to change or supplementation at any time, aligning with business needs and conditions.
- Non-U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- High English proficiency
- University degree in teacher education
- Driver’s license
- At least two years of full-time teaching experience post-grad with students between the ages of 5-18.
- Vaccination against COVID-19.
- Currently teaching 5-18 year-olds
- Availability to teach with Participate Learning for at least two years.
- J visa sponsorship for you and your family
- Relocation assistance
- A full-time teaching position
- A competitive salary
- Holidays and school vacation periods
- Assistance acquiring a U.S. teaching license
- Free international credential evaluation
- Airfare to the United States
- Subsidized health insurance
- Optional dental insurance
- Free life insurance
- Training sessions for newly recruited teachers
- Free one-way ticket
- Online support
Support at Participate Learning
Once accepted into the program, support includes:
- Guidance through visa application process
- Online pre-departure orientation and trainings
- Financial guidance and logistical assistance for moving abroad
- Orientation upon your arrival in the U.S.
- A conference for first-year teachers
- Regular check-ins with Participate Learning staff and 24/7 emergency support
- An assigned veteran Ambassador Teacher who serves as a local adviser
- Continued online and in-person instructional support
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
[ALSO CHECK ]