St. Vincent’s Health is one of the largest public healthcare service providers in Australia. They offer a wide range of services, including acute medical and surgical services, emergency and critical care, aged care, diagnostics, rehabilitation, allied health, mental health, palliative care, and residential care.
They are currently accepting applications from international healthcare professionals to join the St. Vincent’s Health Australia family in providing care for people. So, if you’re seeking a change and are eager to make a real impact on people’s lives, this is a fantastic opportunity to apply for a job vacancy within the company.
Visa sponsorship will be offered to eligible international candidates who have prior experience in one or more of the following positions.
Eligible overseas candidates will receive Funding support towards immigration costs, such as visa nomination fees and access to world class training and support.
- Registered Midwives
- Registered Nurses with prior experience in: Mental Health, Intensive & Critical Care, Emergency Department Aged Care, Theatre, Anesthetics.
- Full time
- ST VINCENT HEALTH
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Registered Midwives
- Provide comprehensive care to expectant mothers before, during, and after childbirth.
- Monitor the health and well-being of both mother and baby.
- Assist in labor and delivery, ensuring a safe and comfortable birthing experience.
- Educate and support mothers on topics related to pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum care.
2. Registered Nurses with Prior Experience in Various Specialties:
Mental Health Nurses
- Care for patients with mental health disorders.
- Administer medications and therapies as prescribed.
- Conduct assessments and develop care plans.
Intensive & Critical Care Nurse
- Provide specialized care to critically ill patients.
- Monitor vital signs and administer life-saving treatments.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team for patient recovery.
Emergency Department Nurses
- Triage patients, assess injuries, and provide immediate care.
- Work efficiently in high-pressure situations.
- Ensure timely and appropriate patient interventions.
Aged Care Nurses
- Care for elderly residents in residential care facilities.
- Administer medications and oversee daily health needs.
- Provide emotional support and companionship to residents.
- Assist in surgical procedures, ensuring a sterile environment.
- Prepare operating rooms, equipment, and surgical instruments.
- Collaborate with surgeons and the surgical team during procedures.
- Administer anesthesia to patients before surgery.
- Monitor patients’ vital signs during surgery.
1. Applicants must have an approved and valid visa. To explore visa options suitable for your intended work, please visit the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website.
2. AHPRA registration: Some roles require an active AHPRA registration. St Vincent’s Health recommends starting your AHPRA registration application before expressing your interest in working with us.
3. Please make sure to clearly indicate any sponsorship needs in your application.
How to Apply
For more information about the job positions, interested applicants can CLICK HERE to visit the official website and apply.