Are you atalented and passionate SEO Specialist? Are you familiar with the cryptocurrency industry? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you a proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to assist others? If yes, Magic Square is on the lookout for you. Magic Square is currently accepting applications from talented individuals to fill the position of Remote SEO Specialist.
Magic Square represents a groundbreaking Web3 solution, aiming to streamline the world of Crypto. It envisions the user-friendly essence of an App Store while integrating a built-in DAO mechanism, fostering a secure and easily accessible ecosystem for various elements such as Apps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more—all centralized in a single location. Its vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square is backed by industry leaders such as Binance Labs, Republic Captial, Crypto.com, KuCoin Labs, Huobi Ventures, Gate.io Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more, and is now evaluated at $120M.
- SEO Specialist
- VERY ATTRACTIVE
- Full Time
REMOTE SEO SPECIALIST
- Conduct audits and regularly update the promotion strategy.
- Develop semantics, cluster keywords, distribute them across pages, create tasks for new pages, and improve existing ones, recording results.
- Analyze competitors and implement advanced SEO practices.
- Oversee standard SEO tasks, including link-building plans, content management, technical optimization, etc.
- Perform search engine results analysis and reputation tracking.
- Future work will involve ASO promotion for a mobile application.
- 3+ years of experience as an SEO specialist in a product-focused IT company.
- Experience or knowledge in the Crypto & Blockchain / iGaming / Betting industries.
- Proficiency in SEO tools and software (Screaming Frog, Ahrefs/Semrush, KWFinder, SeRanking, Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.).
- English language proficiency at a minimum of B2 level.
- Experience working in various niches with different types of websites (services, e-commerce, informational blogs).
- High-level understanding of On-Page and Off-Page website optimization, White Hat and Black Hat promotion, and link-building methods.
- Ability to assess reputation background and properly annotate data sets.
- Knowledge of search engine and social media (particularly YouTube) requirements for content.
- Understanding of ASO fundamentals and mobile app promotion.
- A strong interest in AI and its application in SEO is highly desirable.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world with an option to work from a beautifully designed, beach-front office in the vibrant city of Limassol, Cyprus.
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector.
- Flat company and international work environment.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization.
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career.
- Competitive payment and compensation in the form of Tokens – you grow with the company.
- Be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about.
- Be given autonomy.
- Your ideas will matter!
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage and submit his/her application.
- Cover letter
(Recommended): Business Development Specialist Job (Remote) at Infstones