Are you an empathetic and seasoned support worker seeking advancement in your career? Liaise is presenting to you an enormous opportunity to accomplish this.
At Liaise, we are inspired by our values of Positive, Progressive, and Personal support and we are looking for Senior Support Workers who believe in our vision to ensure that every person we support leads a happy, purposeful life. We provide specialist support to people with autism, learning disabilities, physical support needs or other complex care needs across the south of the UK. Liaise is currently looking for caring and ambitious people to join our fabulous team as Senior Support Worker or a Senior Care Assistant. An ideal opportunity for an experienced Support Worker or a Senior Care Assistant to take the next step in their career.
- Senior Support Worker
- Very attractive
- Full Time
- Cromer, Norfolk, UK.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support and supervision of staff and act as a Shift Leader.
- Support in achieving daily living skills.
- Identifying and meeting the needs of Individuals.
- Developing and maintain relationships with Service Users, staff, and the local community.
- Awareness and compliant with any statutory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Maintain the existing record keeping systems, contribute and write reports for meetings as necessary.
- Strong communication skills
- Takes pride in working with vulnerable people and takes safeguarding responsibilities seriously
- Effective decision making and judgment
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Successfully completed QCF/NVQ Level 3 in Adult Social Care (or equivalent)
- 2 years of professional experience in health care experience, preferable
- Achieves all Health & Safety standards
Benefits of the Job
- Market leading pay rates
- Length of service leave (up to five extra days holiday)
- Fully funded Blue Light Discount Card
- Access to Wagesteam—our financial wellbeing app that lets you access your pay as and when you earn it, get discounts at supermarkets and helps you save.
- Employee Assistance Programme (access to free telephone counseling and legal advice)
- Free compliance training, and opportunities to develop
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Flexibility in creating your own rota to suit your life
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Life Assurance (2x salary)
Note: Applications that require current Skilled Worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
How to Apply
If you believe you are well-suited for the role, we encourage you to submit your application and a member of their dedicated Recruitment team will reach out to you soon.
Please CLICK HERE to visit the official website to begin your application process.
- Cover Letter