Exposure Ninja is looking to recruit a skilled Email Marketing Specialist to join their Email Marketing Department and contribute to client success through innovative email campaigns. Exposure Ninja is a digital marketing agency founded in 2012 and obsessed with positive impact for our clients, our colleagues, our communities and our planet. We use our profits to fund projects that empower and provide education to others.
- Senior Email Specialist
- Very attractive
- Full Time
About the Role
As a Senior Email Marketing Ninja, you’ll be working collaboratively with other Email Marketers, Account Managers, Developers, Designers, and other digital marketing specialists. You’ll be responsible for leading and co-ordinating Email Marketing campaigns that generate a ROI for our clients.
Our ideal candidate will be able to impress clients on video calls, consistently generate ROI through Email Marketing, be comfortable integrating email marketing platforms with client websites, and be able to mentor and coach more junior members of the Email Marketing Team. This is a great role for an experienced Email Marketer looking for further development in a challenging environment.
- Develop, create and mange sector-leading Email campaign strategies for our clients.
- Pitch and present your strategy to clients and get buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Implement your Email campaigns, monitoring the results and performance, and generate ROI for your clients.
- If needed, correctly setup the integration of email platforms with client websites.
- Support retention of our clients by acting as a point of escalation on underperforming Email campaigns.
- Oversee the work of more junior team members, review work quality, and provide support and training where needed.
- Present strategies to clients with confidence.
- Work collaboratively with team members both inside and outside the Email Marketing Team.
- Create Email Marketing content that supports the client’s business goals.
- Perform effective competitor research.
- Delegate work to other team members when needed, with clear briefs.
- Effectively report opportunities and concerns to the Head of Email.
- Effectively utilise a range of small to medium-size client budgets.
- Write engaging email copy on a range of different subjects.
- Be comfortable creating Emails in HTML.
- Design and create engaging email templates and visual assets in line with the client’s brand identity.
- Implement all areas of an effective email campaign including segmentation, automations and workflows and signup forms.
- Set clear and achievable campaign goals and communicate these to clients.
- Analyse campaign performance metrics, including conversion metrics and attribution models.
- Work with a range of Email Platforms and be able to use tools like Zapier, if needed, to connect different platforms.
- At least five years experience in an Email Marketing role (either in-house or agency side)
- Experience managing successful email campaigns for SMEs, prioritizing business results like sales and lead generation.
- A portfolio of successful Email campaigns that you have run across various sectors.
- Excellent time management/organisational skills and the ability to work to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Confidence jumping on the phone with clients to pitch and present your ideas as well as handling challenging conversations.
- Experience of quality checking and reviewing work.
- Excellent copywriting and email design skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Native-level English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent client communication skills.
- An understanding of other digital marketing channels, such as SEO and PPC.
- 100% remote working!
- Very flexible work hours
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days
- Flexible bank holidays
- Birthday off!
- Ninjaversary (your annual work anniversary) off!
- Generous sick pay policy
- Paid training time
- Early Christmas Pay
- Annual Charity Events
- Client and Employee Referral Bonuses
- Health and Wellness Support
- No-Blame Work Culture
How to Apply
Interested candidates should please CLICK HERE for further information on the application process.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.