VAGAN OIL & GAS LIMITED is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision.
The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore/Marine Supplies, Civil and Oil spill clean-up & remediation, Procurement, etc.
VAGAN OIL & GAS LIMITED is renowned for excellence in Equipment supplies, Engineering, Procurement, Mechanical, Pipeline Construction & repair, Fabrication & maintenance, Civil & Electrical construction, Composite wrap technology, Oil spill & remediation, Marine services, Manpower supply as well as training & development using the best available technology and best available resources.
- Scheduling Support Officer
- Very Attractive
- Port Harcourt
SCHEDULING SUPPORT OFFICER
About the Role
- The work location is office-based in Oil & Gas production services maintenance workshop within Shell Production Maintenance Workshop, Ogunu Warri, Delta State. The job activity period is daily on 12-hour (7am to 4pm) routine over a 5-day working.
- cycle with potential work duty requirements occasionally during weekends. Personnel may be required to work extended hours as need may arises.
- The successful candidate will manage own absences with his/her contractor for suitable.
- Plan the short-term outbound deliveries from Supply bases and warehouses to ensure that material availability is above 95% for stocked line items and that direct charge materials are efficiently delivered to site.
- Plan the outbound deliveries for AGO from major storage sites (Ogunu, KI, Onne) to the assets (including IA. RA and Lagos Logistics Base) to ensure endurance il maintained to the optimal level.
- Plan the PMS deliveries for Locations across SPDC and SNEPCO to ensure endurance it maintained to the optimal level.
- Work closely with the Integrated Logistics Scheduling team, Land Logistics and Logistics coordinators to ensure right material is delivered safely to the right asset at the right time. Identify opportunities to improve the outbound process, through optimal scheduling, timing and transport utilization, such as the extension of the Milk Run philosophy.
- Be the first point of contact for the exception process of emergency material withdrawals from the supply base warehouses and manage this process end to end ensuring the material is delivered as fast as possible Full understanding of the TAM/Shutdown and IAP plan to ensure uncompromised execution.
- Provide absence cover for the inbound scheduler.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any related discipline.
- Age: <46 years
- Must have minimum of three (3) years working experience as Scheduler/Planner or related support.
- Excellent understanding of the end-to-end supply chain and the integration points along
- Specific experience in Material Management specifically in the planning and delivering excellent customer service.
- Good planning skilling with the ability to identify and mitigate issues before they materialize.
- Good IT skills including good understanding of an ERP system and competent with using spreadsheets.
- Good analytical Skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate and engage various levels in the organization.
- Skill level competency in the use of Microsoft office suites.
- Skill level Knowledge in the use of SAP tool Knowledge of worksite hazard management
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Good Communication skills & a team player,
- Ability to work under pressure with resilience.
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability,
- Self-Motivated and performs under minimal supervision.
- Attractive salary
- Career development
- Smart team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward his/her CV to [email protected]
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
13th January, 2024