Are you ready to make your mark on the world and save lives? Are you passionate about technology sales? Do you want to be a part of a fast-paced winning team? If yes, Axon needs you. Axon is recruiting for the role of Sales Representative to supporting our Sales, Finance, and Customer Success teams.
The mission of Axon is to Protect Life. At Axon, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission, to protect life and truth. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
Axon is an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Sales Representative
- Very Attractive
- Full Time
The compensation for this role is made up of an uncapped commissions and a starting base pay between USD 43,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 58,000 in the highest geographic market. On average, the national commissions target range for this role is between 65,000 and 90,000 USD.
- Develops and executes regional sales plan by outbound prospecting and lead generation.
- Outbound and inbound account management
- Provide effective product demos for end-user customers via phone and web conferencing.
- Promote Axon’s ecosystems of hardware, software, and service solutions
- Attend trainings to develop industry expertise
The provided job description is not meant to be comprehensive, and it should not be interpreted as covering all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions related to this position. The job description is subject to change or supplementation at any time, aligning with business needs and conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience.
- 1+ years experience in a full cycle Sales role
- Salesforce of equivalent CRM experience
- Experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task among shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive, and systematic
If you don’t meet every single requirement, you can still apply. If you’re excited about this role and Axon mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed above, you are encouraged to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this role.
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage and submit his/her application.