Founded in 1996, Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
Eunisell customer base includes large multinational oil companies, multinational service companies, through to small independent national companies. Customer service is an important part of our values and all our customers are important to us.
Sales Manager – Chemical
Lagos and Port Harcourt
About the role
As a Sales Manager at Eunisell Ltd, you’ll be the driving force behind our sales team’s success. You’ll lead by example, motivating and guiding our passionate sales professionals toward new heights. This is not just a job; it’s an opportunity to shape the future of our sales division and make a significant impact on our company’s growth.
- Manage and achieve agreed revenue target.
- Prepare sales plans and secure orders for the Company’s products, solutions and services and to achieve the annual sales and income target as assigned.
- Manage multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines and fulfilling service promise.
- Project necessary inventory level for each product/business situation by ensuring efficiency, reliability and optimized inventory level.
- Understand the growing trends in the sector and advise as may be necessary.
- Prepare annual sales & profit forecast and provide projection as required
- Liaise and work with the Marketing unit to develop and promote the Company’s products & services.
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis, customer surveys, and advise management on competitive opportunities.
- Expand the company’s clients while creating more revenue stream.
- Promote and sell the Company’s products as assigned, whilst maintaining service standards
- Develop new customer and business, coordinate or provide technical support including sample for testing, do follow-up work from sample to commercialization.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting business relationships with clients across major IOCs, independent producers and service companies in the oil and gas industry, and other relevant FMCGs.
- Identify new business opportunities for various chemicals to meet revenue target.
- Liaise with customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of company products and solutions according to customers’ needs.
- Identify opportunities to grow new businesses with existing clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues.
- Candidates should possess BSc Degrees
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Enthused & excellent sales professional.
- Good Computing Skills.
- Use of MS office tools and relevant sales management applications / CRM.
- An excellent academic qualification in any discipline.
- Must have requisite sales & business development experience in chemical or oilfield chemicals or production chemicals / technical sales
- Candidates with vibrant sales experience within the Banking and insurance sectors may also be considered.
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested and qualified candidates should send his/her CV and Cover Letter to [email protected], using job position as the subject of the mail.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
[ALSO CHECK ]:
7th Feb 2024