Are you a skilled and passionate professional searching for exciting writing opportunities? If yes, we have good news for you. Toggl Plan is looking for an experienced Marketing Copywriter who can bring a blend of creativity, attention to detail, and a passion for storytelling to their dynamic team.
About the role
As a Marketing Copywriter, you will be a key contributor to our primary growth channel – content. You’ll work across organic, email and social, delivering copy yourself and working closely with colleagues and external partners to drive results.
- Write engaging, product-led, search-optimized copy for product landing pages, long-form articles, and opinion pieces.
- Update product landing pages and long-form blog articles with new or up-to-date content, and conduct experiments to optimize SEO performance.
- Manage pitches and commissions from external writers and oversee the review and editing of content to ensure factual correctness and alignment with the brand tone and style.
- Create compelling copy for marketing materials, such as emails, social media posts and visual ads.
- Grow and engage the Toggl community across social media channels with mission and product-focused content, posting regularly and interacting with those who create user-generated content featuring our product.
- Have 4+ years of copywriting experience at a tech company (preferably SaaS, bonuses for time tracking or productivity space) or at a B2B brand or agency.
- Able to write impactful copy for all digital marketing touchpoints (landing pages, emails, chatbots, in-app etc.).
- Have experience with on-page SEO and are comfortable using tools such as ahrefs.
- You can take a brief, style guide, and checklists to publish engaging, product-led, search-optimized content for Toggl.
- Demonstrate strong editorial abilities, capable of writing clearly, concisely, and managing various content types.
- Proficient in crafting creative, on-brand copy that adheres to Toggl’s brand tone, which can be very quirky and bold.
- Have experience managing freelance or guest contributions and comfortable being the sole member of an editorial team.
- Love receiving thoughtful feedback on your writing, fearlessly expressing your perspective, but embracing the principle of “disagree and commit” once a conclusive decision is made.
- Experienced in managing deadlines and projects effectively, including clear communication regarding expectations and any changes in timelines.
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team building (expenses covered)
- Laptop budget up to 2,500€ and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office and an additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
[ALSO CHECK ]: