Are you a competent financial analyst eager to advance or start your career in Finance? Mailerlite has announced an enormous opportunity for you.
Mailerlite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. MailerLite was born in 2010 to give businesses a simple yet powerful email solution to help them grow. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 130 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in. And we are ready for another talented person to join the party. We are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join our finance team in their mission to support our fast-growing products.
- Junior Financial Analyst
- $31,200 – $33,600
- Full Time
About the Role
As Junior Financial Analyst, you will support our accounting operations. Your tasks will include daily book-keeping management, accurate and timely month-end closing, bank reconciliations, expense tracking and tax compliance support.
- Manage daily bookkeeping activities for our different entities
- Control and track expenses
- Support our tax compliance process, including US federal and state taxes and foreign entities filings
- Assist in our Payroll and Accounts Payable activities
- Work closely with our financial service providers
- Execute improvements to processes within your own workflow
- At least 1 year of experience in a finance role, ideally with a SaaS business model.
- Hands-on experience with an accounting software (Netsuite).
- Good knowledge of Excel (data manipulation, formulas, and data analysis)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to work independently, collaborating with teams across multiple zones and countries
- Geographic requirements: we accept applicants based in the Eastern Americas (EST), Europe and Africa
- Yearly gross salary range: $31,200 – $33,600
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly health care payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor’s note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption – 3 months for primary caregivers and 1 month for secondary caregivers
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- You will be challenged with interesting tasks
- You will grow, develop and evolve
- You will take ownership and full responsibility of your tasks
- You will have experts at hand
- You will pick where you work, every day
- You will have stability
How to Apply
All eligible and qualified candidates are invited to CLICK HERE to access the official website and commence their application process.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.