Opal, a healthcare company in Australia, is currently recruiting registered nurses willing to relocate to any of their 93 care communities with a team of over 10,000 across Australia. This is a visa sponsorship full-time job opportunity for eligible registered nurses with a minimum of 2 years of full-time RN experience, and they are looking to relocate to regional Victoria.
- Register Nurse
- Full time
- Visa Sponsorship
- Opal Healthcare
- Current practicing Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years of Full Time RN experience in Australia or overseas
Benefits Opal can offer you
We work to provide opportunities for a rewarding and meaningful career, and we are always living and breathing our purpose to bring joy to those we care for. In joining Opal, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Work/life balance – options to work morning, afternoon or overnight shifts!
- Career Progression and Development Pathways – internal leadership courses, as pathways to leadership and management roles across all of Opal!
- Ongoing growth and learning – gain access to the Opal Healthcare Academy!
- Opal Scholarships for further study – you could be offered a package valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years to elevate your career!
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work!
- Employee Assistance Program – for when you need extra support!
- 93 locations across Australia – if you need to relocate or wish to transfer between Care Communities for career progression, we can support you!
- All applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance.
- For more information on visa sponsorship please visit our website: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers/overseas-nurses
How to Apply
Interested applicants can CLICK HERE, and Opal Healthcare will get in touch with you after a successful application to discuss your options.