Join The Care Group as a Registered Nurse and make a difference in people’s lives every day. The Care Group is seeking a compassionate and skilled individual to join our team and provide high quality care to our patients. If you are passionate about nursing and making a positive impact, this opportunity is for you.
The Care Group is committed to high quality; patient centered care and constantly strives to improve performance. We are guided by the needs of our residents; the focus is placed on enhancing the quality of care by treating the resident as an equal partner in his or her care.
- Registered Nurse
- $40.21-$54.28 an hour
- Full Time
- Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, Canada.
- Resident admissions, discharges and transfers
- Resident assessments and care planning
- Administration of medications, treatments and wound care
- Proficient with electronic documentation (PointClickCare) and MDS Assessments
- Liaises with physicians, families and other members of the care team
- Delegates tasks to unregulated care providers
- Registered and in good standing with BCCNM
- Current CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Competent in electronic documentation and eMar
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Previous experience in Long Term Care Preferred
- COVID vaccination certificate
- Highest industry wage levelling
- Up to $11,000 in bonuses.
- Signing bonus of $2,000 upon completion of 3-month probation
- Relocation bonus $3,000 if move more than 80kms
- Scheduled $3,000 bonus every 6 months for the first two years with The Gardens
- Benefits are 100% employer paid, vacation, paid sick days
- Continuous education and opportunities to grow in your career
- LMIA sponsorship available
- Group RRSP match up to 3%
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should kindly CLICK HERE to begin their application.