HC-One Ltd is a company located in the UK, whose purpose is to support those in their care to lead their best lives. As the Kind Care Company, its mission is to provide the kindest support and care to Residents living in their care homes, as they strive to be the first-choice care provider for Families, Colleagues and Commissioners in each of the communities that they serve.
HC-One Ltd has a dedicated and professional workforce that strives to always deliver outstanding nursing care. We care about our talented teams and support them in their professional and personal growth.
Working with HC-One ensure that your career is fulfilling and varied so that you feel empowered in your practice and delivery of evidence-based Kind Care.
HC-One prioritizes inclusive working practices and invites applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
- Skilled Worker visa sponsorship is available to applicants that meet the criteria and currently reside in the UK.
- Please do not apply if you live outside of the UK.
- Registered Nurse
- £42854.24 – £44112.64 based on 44 hrs DOE
- Full Time
As a nurse at HC-One, you will build on your existing skill set, practicing in a nurse-led environment, developing complex decision making and collaborative skills – to name but a few! You will make a difference to our Residents at a time of their life when they may feel the most vulnerable, and they will look to you to guide and support them in life-changing decisions, which is a humbling and unbelievably rewarding part of the role. You will also advocate and deliver a person-centred approach to care for the people living in our care home and their families.
- Be a registered nurse with a valid Pin number.
- Have passion to mentor and share your knowledge with your Colleagues.
- Provide support as a practice supervisor and assessor to students.
- Have good communication skills.
- Exhibit role model professional behaviours.
- Skilled Worker visa sponsorship
- Company pension scheme
- Paid Enhanced DBS/PVG
- Pay rate is subject to experience and qualifications
- Free uniform
- Homemade meals whilst on shift
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (contract dependent)
Group life Assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development opportunities, with dedicated support to achieve additional qualifications.
- GP online – a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app – available to you and your children under 16.
- An opportunity to learn from experienced Colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing – free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their families access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental, and financial issues
- Excellent Colleague recognition schemes such as Kindness in Care and Long Service Awards.
- An attractive refer a friend scheme of up to £1000 per referral, depending on the role
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
24th December, 2023