Come & Care is a Company in the UK that provider senior care with over 65 care homes across the country, currently they are looking for a passionate and Dedicated Registered Nurse to join their friendly team on a full time Basis.
This role will be based in one of the company’s care homes in Solihull, and is perfect for Registered Nurses looking for a change of pace from city life. Benefit from a more affordable cost of living and a better work-life balance. Visa sponsorship is available. Please ensure you have the relevant qualifications, including an NMC pin if applicable.
- Registered Nurse
- £21.52 Per hours
- Full time
- Come & Care
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete nursing notes accurately.
- Assist in the safe ordering, custody, storing and administration of all medication.
- Ensure that Care Plans and records are evaluated, up to date and accurate.
- Take responsibility for updating and performing tasks on clinical calendar.
- Visit each Client daily to assess their needs. Continually seek to improve care delivered to Clients.
- Ensure that he/she complies with N.M.C code of conduct at all times.
- To ensure that each Client’s dignity and independence irrespective of the severity of their physical or mental ability is respected.
- Participate in daily handover taking the lead for nursing Clients with care staff and nurses.
- Communication – attend and participate in daily meetings and share information.
- Any other reasonable duties, as requested by your manager, to meet the changing needs of the business.
For a candidate to be successful in this role, he/she must:
- have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for residents.
- have a Valid Nursing Pin essential for this role, together with some post qualification experience within a clinical setting.
- residents live with age related conditions, life-limiting health conditions and physical disabilities that require dignified support from the care team.
- It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of the resident’s individual abilities.
The Registered Nurse role offers great work life balance, with regular set shift patterns across a 7-day working week.
In return for your commitment to the residents, you will be offered a range of excellent benefits including:
- Visa sponsorship.
- Premium Payments for any shifts worked above the contracted hours paid at £26 per hour.
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500.
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training.
- Full support with Revalidation.
- Free access to Online Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual.
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation.
- Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
- DBS check provided free of charge.
- Comprehensive Holiday Pay Scheme that rewards you for your commitment to your role.
- Free drinks and snacks whilst on shift.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role and you feel you have the skills and experience, CLICH HERE to apply.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.