If you are a competent Product Marketing Manager looking to further your career, Remote has announced a job opening for you.
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Our services are guided by five key values: care, innovation, transparency, intensity and excellence.
- Product Manager, Global Payroll
- Full Time
About the Role
As Product Manager, Payroll Integrations at Remote, you will be developing and guiding our strategy for integrating with the applications that our customers most love to use. You will advance this vision by working with a cross-functional engineering and design group to find our most important problems and shape iterative solutions towards them.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Define and execute strategies needed to reach different customer segments: listen to users and prospects and work to get qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (messaging, positioning etc) to attract, convert and retain customers. You understand and enable the entire lifecycle of our relationship with customers;
2. Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and develop a clear vision for our product strategy;
3. Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and understanding of our industry;
4. Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering as well as Content and Performance Marketing leads—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products;
5. Enable user-facing teams at Remote—from Sales and Customer Success to working closely with Finance and Operations on pricing and product initiatives.
6. Help execute industry partnerships, working closely with senior leadership.
7. Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new product features and updates
8. Responsibility and accountability for driving acquisition, activation, retention, and expansion of a new product
9. Gather and assess user research and product usage data for insights into customer needs and behaviors – and use those insights to identify and inform opportunities for growth
10. Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering as well as Content and Performance Marketing —to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
Strong experience in product marketing and go-to-market strategy and execution
Experience in payroll / finance software companies
Experience in B2C / marketplace settings
Proven expertise in growth marketing
Superior writing and communication skills, deep customer empathy, and a knack for storytelling that can engage diverse audiences, from junior HR ops to CPOs, and differentiate Remote
Exceptional organizational, analytical, and project management skills with the ability to manage complex, interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track
Writes and speaks fluent English
It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
1. Interview with recruiter
2. Interview with future manager
3. Interview with another manager
4. Interview with cross functional partners and team members (no managers present)
5. Second interview with cross functional partners and potential direct reports (no managers present)
6. Prior employment verification check
How to Apply
Please fill out the form and upload your CV with a PDF format.
kindly submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardized language they use here at Remote
Please CLICK HERE to visit the official website to begin your application process and for further information.
- Cover Letter