A bright and seasoned Product Design Manager is needed to join Remote’s vibrant team. This job is for you if you are enthusiastic about spearheading innovative design projects and fostering creativity in a remote work setting.
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Our services are guided by five key values: care, innovation, transparency, intensity and excellence.
- Product Design Manager
- Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage a quickly growing and business-critical team.
- Increase the level of team maturity. Mentor and inspire, give and seek feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, as well as new functions and features.
- Contribute to hiring and retaining product designers; help to shape the team culture.
- Ability to provide clear feedback and direction to designers on your team without being overly prescriptive.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining our design system, participate in team critiques and reviews, assist in user research, organize customer events and design workshops.
- You have experience developing designers’ skills and careers.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing a clear understanding of simplicity, typography, interactions and product design.
- You have experience recruiting and building product design teams.
- Proven experience of advocacy for the customer and applying user research insights to your design.
- Demonstrates an elevated and expanded expertise in their role and best practices.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Effectively prioritizing and delivering their role’s expected outcomes and proactively assisting colleagues where needed to help the team’s success.
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with another manager
- Interview with cross functional partners and team members (no managers present)
- Second interview with cross functional partners and potential direct reports (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check
How to Apply
- Please fill out the form and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- Submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardized language they use at Remote
Please CLICK HERE to visit the official website to begin your application process and for further information.
- Cover Letter