If you are a pharmacist and you have been looking for opportunity to work in the UK, here is good news for you. Pharmacy Plus Health is currently recruiting dedicated individuals to become part of its Clinical Care team as Pre-Registration Pharmacist with Visa Sponsorship
Pharmacy Plus Health is revolutionizing the landscape of community pharmacies by providing assistance to the NHS and GPs. Collaborating with our parent company, HubRx, Pharmacy Plus Health has streamlined the process, reducing the time that highly skilled pharmacists dedicate to managing routine prescriptions. This efficiency enables them to allocate more time to providing attentive care to patients.
By shifting the emphasis of our community pharmacies towards increasing patient services, Pharmacy Plus Health is turning them into the destination of choice for patients seeking on-demand consultations and treatment for everyday health conditions.
Pharmacy Plus Health has established enduring connections with communities and their patients, aiming to provide these communities with more than just dispensing and over-the-counter remedies. Our business relies on cutting-edge technology, empowering our highly trained team to deliver the necessary care to patients within their own communities.
- Pre-Registration Pharmacist
- United Kingdom
- Full Time
What you can expect
- Comprehensive training and support throughout your pre-registration year, with regular progress assessments and opportunities for continued learning.
- Experience of a diverse range of services, including prescription dispensing, medication reviews and clinical services.
- Exposure to cutting-edge technology to enhance your practice and patient care.
- An inclusive work environment where we promote and celebrate teamwork and collaboration.
- Actively engage in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts.
- Ensure safe medication administration.
- Ensure best practice wound care, and clinical support for our residents, in line with resident needs.
- Applicant will provide compassionate care to residents
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for delivering outstanding patient care.
- Proactive and motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- MPharm degree (Masters of Pharmacy)
- GPhC registration.
- With national support and local care, you’ll be part of a team that truly cares.
- Attractive competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Funded training and development
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Support App offering confidential support on personal and professional issues
- Company Pension
- Career development
- Visa Sponsorship
[ALSO CHECK]: St Vincent Health Jobs with sponsorship
- Sponsorship is available for this role. To be eligible you must currently reside in the UK and have the required qualifications and experience.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage and submit his/her application.