The University of Stirling is presently offering a postgraduate scholarship to international students pursuing a postgraduate program for the 2024 academic year. The Scholarship is an esteemed scholarship program that provides exceptional support for outstanding students seeking to pursue postgraduate degree at the University of Stirling, Scotland.
The University of Stirling is dedicated to delivering purposeful education and conducting research that positively influences communities worldwide. It focuses on tackling genuine challenges, offering solutions, and contributing to the shaping of society.
The University of Stirling holds a position in the top 30 UK universities for student satisfaction according to the National Student Survey. Additionally, it ranks in the top 30 in the UK for postgraduate student experience, as indicated by the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey. Furthermore, the university has garnered an overall five-star rating in the QS Stars University Ratings.
The University has twice been recognised with a Queen’s Anniversary Prize – the first for its Institute for Social Marketing and Health (2014) and the second for its Institute of Aquaculture (2019).
- International students
- Scotland, UK
- Same with program
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following to be eligible:
- Must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling before the scholarship deadline.
- Must be a new student starting at the university in September 2024 or January 2025.
- Must be classed as an International student for tuition fee purposes.
- Must be a self-funded student (those receiving external sponsorship or other scholarships will not be eligible).
- Must enter directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
Benefits of the Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £7,000 tuition fee waiver for new students in the first year of a Masters degree and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as International for tuition fee purposes.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award, then the highest value award will be applied.
- Applicants from the EU, East Asia, Ghana, India, Nigeriaand Pakistan may be eligible for a country-specific scholarship.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants are required to submit a separate application for this scholarship. Applications will be processed in two rounds. Applicants should ensure the online form is properly filled and submitted. Application will not be processed if insufficient information is provided.
For further information about the scholarship application process, kindly CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage.
First Round: 1st March, 2024
Second Round: 1st May, 2024