If you are passionate about education, student focused, able to create and implement various methods of communication and supplemental instruction to help students achieve their academic goals, here is good news for you. Findtutors is currently recruiting for innovative and energetic Private tutors to join its excellent team of online tutors. Applications are welcome from different subject areas such as Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc
Findtutors offers the opportunity to be part of its team of teachers to support all those students who need help in their day-to-day at school to achieve their academic goals.
With over 15 years of experience, FindTutors, a member of the GoStudent group, is a leading platform for private tuition in Europe and Latin America. More than 4 million students have already found a tutor via FindTutors.
The goal of FindTutors is to bring together millions of private tutors and students to teach and learn new skills for hundreds of different subjects with face-to-face or online tuition, all over the world.
- Online Tutor
- £20 to £40 per hour
- Full Time
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Xinese, Korean etc
- Science: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc
- Reinforcement: Primary school, Secondary School, Further Education and University
- Extra-curricular activities: Music, guitar, piano etc
- Computing:Programming, Web design etc
- Analyze student activity within discussions and assessments and respond appropriately based upon training and input from the lead instructor.
- Managing student communications.
- Escalate unique issues to the lead instructor.
- Monitor students’ engagement levels and provide recommendations on the best approach on how to increase engagement.
- The list of duties in the job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive.
- There will be other duties and requirements associated with your job and, in addition, as a term of your employment you may be required to undertake various other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Basic certificate
- Previous teaching experience.
- Online teaching experience is preferred.
- Able to Microsoft Office, Teams, Google
- Strong communication skills
- Good internet connection
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Flexibility of timetable
- You will be able to set the price of your classes
- £20 and £40 per hour
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization.
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs
- Cover letter