Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors.
Since commencing operations in March 1997, the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited.
About the role
As a Nurse at Amaiden Energy, you will play a crucial role in providing high-quality patient care and ensuring a comfortable and supportive environment.
- Sorting out of patients including primary assessment and intervention
- Coordinates patient flow in the after-hours clinic by triaging and following up with consultation, investigation and treatment
- Minor consultations such as for minor wounds and administration of first line medications
- Treatment of minor ailments
- Receives and commences treatment on minor to major surgical emergencies until the arrival of a superior member of the team
- Complete nursing and psychological care of hospitalized patients
- Participate in the Medical transfer of patients to retainer hospitals
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of preventive healthcare programmes particularly immunization
- Participate in monitoring and improvement of treatment/hospitalization areas standards
- Formulation and implementation of health education programmes
- Collation and analysis of OPD/Hospitalization data with a view to forecasting future activities
- Training and supervision of ancillary personnel
- Hygiene supervision and evaluation of risk hazard
- Manage medical waste in accordance with company rules
- BSc Nursing/BN Sc/Registered General Nurse
- Registered Midwife and/or Registered Accident & Emergency nurse
- Valid BLS/ACLS/ITLS certifications
- Basic Computer + office Knowledge
- Good knowledge of patient safety
- Good knowledge of the divisional emergency response procedures
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
[ALSO CHECK ]:
12th Feb 2024