Are you a nanny passionate about making a positive impact on young lives? Do you possess the nurturing skills and genuine love for children that make you stand out as an exceptional caregiver? If so, a private home in Canada is searching for you to become a cherished member of a family as a dedicated nanny!
Our home is filled with laughter, love, and a sense of belonging, and we are seeking an experienced and compassionate nanny to join us on this journey. Applications are welcome from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents.
- $18 per hour
- Full Time
As our nanny, you will play a vital role in the growth and development of children. Your responsibilities will include creating a safe and stimulating environment, planning age-appropriate activities, and fostering a sense of curiosity and creativity. We are looking for someone who not only ensures the well-being of our children but also becomes a trusted and integral part of our family.
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
All interested applicants for this job role must have the following requirements:
- Basic education
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability work under pressure
- Team player
- $18 per hour
- Career growth
- Flexible schedule
- Medical coverage
Who Can Apply
Interested candidates must:
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- Have a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send his/her CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] using the job position as the subject of the mail
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
[ALSO CHECK ]:
21st February 2024