The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
If you have been looking for a scholarship opportunity, I advise you to apply now for the Harvard University scholarship, which comes with the following benefits.
- International students
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicant must:
- Have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Scholarship offers the following:
1. Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
2. Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2025.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship will provide:
1. Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees.
2. Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
3. Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2025.
For more details about this scholarship, kindly CLICK HERE to visit the official website.
May 31st, 2024.