ThinkingLinking is looking for a junior strategic analyst to join a small, fast-paced, and disciplined strategic consulting team in the City of London. The company is ready to train successful candidates from non-financial backgrounds, such as science, engineering, and economics, to work in their advisory role. A financial background is not necessarily required for the position. They welcome applicants with precise minds, as they use logic and strategic analysis when reaching out to new businesses and working with clients.
ThinkingLinking is an A-rated Skilled Worker visa sponsor authorized by the UK Government’s Home Office. As a globally-focused company, they will consider and welcome applications from interested candidates worldwide. Committed to their ‘intensive meritocracy’ policy, they aim to source the most talented individuals globally on an equal opportunity basis, following the Fair Market Economy Institute’s Open-Minded Market philosophy.
If you are an overseas applicant interested in this opportunity, now is the time to apply for this role that comes with Visa Sponsorship to London, United Kingdom.
- Junior Strategic Analyst (Entry level)
- Very attractive
- Full Time
ThinkingLinking is a boutique strategy-focused M&A consulting firm with a ‘Strategy before Finance’ methodology. Unlike other small firms that specialise in one sector, ThinkingLinking works across several sectors, using proprietary methodologies to identify opportunities and guide the dealmaking process. We add strategy and psychology to the traditional finance dimension of M&A, in effect blending two industries: strategic consulting and M&A.
Learning Opportunity at ThinkingLinking
Ideal candidates will have the determination to grow into a strategy-focused M&A professional. At ThinkingLinking, there is no limit to a person’s career progression if they have skills and determination to match it. We have one of the most hands-on training environments of any small firm in the format of an apprenticeship and are dedicated to helping members of our team grow.
We are a rare M&A firm not only in our methodologies but also in the opportunities we offer to train you. By joining our company, you can learn from us on specific logical thinking skills. As you develop, you can have daily working content with CEO.
As part of a small team, the candidate should be independent, and confident in handling a wide range of responsibilities. We are looking for a quick learner, strategic and creative thinker with versatile business skills.
Your responsibilities will range from new business to client project implementation, with significant internal reporting compliance.
- Manage new business projects which involves research, analysis, strategy and tactics
- Write customised strategic outreach emails to potential clients
- Assist in implementing live client M&A projects
- Participate in internal strategy discussions
- Prepare call/meeting notes after every client/potential client interaction
- Responsibilities will be tailored somewhat based on the successful candidate’s knowledge and experience.
- Independent and confident worker
- Logical and strategic thinker
- Detail-oriented, organized, and precise
- Respect for, and skilled in, following detailed procedures and methodologies
- Mathematically solid, with accounting/finance experience
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Advanced online search skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with deep commitment to accurate articulation and comprehension
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Subtle business writing skills that produce strategic and sensitive emails that impress potential clients
- Reasonable IT skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- Background in business, economics, international relations, or science/engineering
- Basic design skills for charts/graphs and slide decks
- Project management experience
- Visa Sponsorship to the United Kingdom
- Attractive salary
- Company pension and events
- Medical coverage
- Applications welcome from all nationalities
- Training available for applicants from all educational backgrounds
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their CV and a cover letter to Ms. Jinyu Bao at [email protected], with the full Job Code (TL003b) and Job Title in the email subject, addressing the points listed in Qualifications & Requirements with evidence. Applications without a cover letter addressing this posting’s requirements will not be considered.
For more details about the job role, CLICK HERE to visit the official website.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
[ALSO CHECK ]: