CSG Healthcare in the United Kingdom is presently hiring Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers for positions within their organization. They are extending Visa Sponsorship opportunities for these roles to individuals both residing in the UK and applicants from overseas. CSG Healthcare aims to develop solutions that span generations, enhancing their role in delivering top-notch, compassionate care and attaining outstanding health and well-being results.
- Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker
- North East England, UK
- CSG Healthcare UK Ltd
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to assist in the development and implementation of collaborative, needs-based care plans.
- Support the team in providing excellent and effective person-centered nursing care.
- Be actively involved in the health and wellbeing of staff and service users.
- Be visible and accessible to patients, families, and carers, working together to ensure an efficient, effective, and caring service.
- Contribute to achieving all performance indicators, essential standards, and quality outcomes.
- Provide compassionate care based on empathy, kindness, respect, and dignity.
Responsibilities for Patient/Client Care
- Deliver and maintain high standards of clinical care and contribute to achieving the Care Quality Commission Essential Standards. They will identify any circumstances or practices which may compromise standards, quality of care and/or patient safety and report to the ward manager.
- Advocate and maintain a philosophy of care which is person/carer center, maintaining dignity and independence and consistently right for that person at that time.
- Contribute to the implementation of care delivery systems.
- Assist in the delivery of therapeutic clinical based interventions and activities which meet individual needs embracing equality and diversity.
- Implement individual plans of care based on a person center assessment. Support service users and carers following critical incidents and difficult situations Adhere to risk management systems.
- Provide advice and guidance related to the promotion of service users’ health and well being
- Inform qualified nurse of any changes that effect services users’ health and wellbeing.
- Engage in regular family/carer contact/support to encourage collaborative decision making.
- Challenge practice which may be outdated or no longer appropriate by developing effective change management strategies to continuously improve practice and service provision.
- Have courage to speak out challenge and act when things feel wrong.
Knowledge, Skills, Training, And Experience
- Commitment to work towards
- Experience working with service users with complex mental health needs or learning disabilities
- Demonstrate an awareness of Mental Health legislation
- Attend training relevant to the post to achieve competency
- Support unqualified learners in practice
Applicants need to have all the following requirements:
- Driver’s Licence
- Care Certificate/Training
- TB Test
- Police clearance
Health and Care Workers will receive visa sponsorship for this role – https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa
How to Apply
For more information about the job positions and description, visit https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1CcYjMARRAbUrveBPyD0ItIn3BDrCgbNheGNJCeHTDfs/mobilebasic?pli=1
Click and fill out the Application Form HERE to submit your documents.
7th December 2023
[Also Check]: Healthcare Assistants Job UK