Canonical stands out as an innovative technology company leading the global shift towards open source. Renowned for publishing Ubuntu, a crucial open-source project serving as a platform for AI, IoT, and cloud computing, Canonical actively shapes the world’s technological landscape. With a global recruitment approach, the company maintains exceptionally high standards for individuals joining its ranks, demanding excellence to thrive in its dynamic environment.
Having embraced a remote-first model since its establishment in 2004, Canonical offers a glimpse into the future of work. Working at Canonical is an invitation to challenge conventional thinking, operate more efficiently, acquire new skills, and elevate one’s professional capabilities. Positioned at the forefront of 21st-century digital business, Canonical provides a distinctive perspective on the evolving landscape of technology.
Graduate Customer Success Manager
About the role
Customer success is a new and strategic department at Canonical, with a clear objective to reduce risk and churn, facilitate the adoption of new products or services and support expansion within existing accounts. Customer Success Managers (CSM) are responsible for developing trust with their assigned customers and committing to providing them with the best possible experience navigating Canonical’s vast offering. Through a clear understanding of their customer’s objectives, the CSM can activate a large range of internal and external capabilities to alleviate any pain point, align expectations, as well as help draw and deliver on an appropriate collaboration roadmap.
- A strong focus on supporting customers by finding solutions to ticket requests.
- Enrich documentation about problem solving, Q&A, onboarding materials.
- Drive campaigns targeting multiple customers through digital touch-points and activities.
- Identify high potential as well as high risk customers from newly onboarded users or customers
- Onboard new customers and introduce them to our products and support processes. Products include: Ubuntu Pro, MAAS, Landscape, Openstack, Ceph, Kubernetes, data applications and many more.
- Collaborate with Sales and Support in developing and delivering engagement plans that fulfill the customer’s objectives.
- Engage with your portfolio of customers to ensure risk identification
- Collect feedback from customers and format them for review by the product team
- Customer-facing experience
- An empathetic individual with a natural drive to help others
- Passion for technology, infrastructure and Ubuntu in particular is a must
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to structure and constantly update documentation
- A team player capable of interacting with all departments internally
- Personal learning and development budget of USD 2,000 per year
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual holiday leave
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to travel to new locations to meet colleagues from your team and others
- Priority Pass for travel and travel upgrades for long haul company events
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
[ALSO CHECK ]: