The United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) has announced they will be accepting applications from international students for its graduate scholarship programmes. To meet the needs of UAE society, all 9 colleges at the United Arab Emirates University have established graduate programs in multiple disciplines.
Established in 1976, the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is a comprehensive national university in UAE and aspires to become a comprehensive, research-intensive university and currently enrolls approximately 14,968 Emirati and international students.
- Master’s Degree
- Ph.D and Professional Doctorate
- International students
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
The scholarship is available to the following applicants:
- All national and international students
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree. A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent, in all undergraduate work.
- English language requirements
- More requirements are available
“Meeting the minimum requirement for admission to Mater and Doctorate programs does not guarantee admission.” UAEU has competitive criteria for admitting students which takes into account the credentials of the applicants and where they have been graduated from.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Complete tuition fee
- Monthly stipend
- Health insurance
- Identity documents for Emirati students: copy of passport, nationality ID and UAE identity card
International students inside UAE: Copy of passport, valid visa and UAE identity card
International students outside UAE: Only copy of passport.
- Copy of official certificates and transcripts (Mark sheet) form all colleges or universities.
- An official copy of the applicant’s score on the IELTS or TOEFL exam from one of the university’s accredited centres.
- Updated CV
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals familiar with the student’s academic work.
- Complete the security form
How to Apply
All eligible candidates should kindly CLICK HERE to begin their application.
April 30, 2024.