Are you passionate about technology and web design? Do you want to be a part of a fast-paced winning team? If yes, Coalition Technologies needs you. Coalition Technologies is recruiting for the role of a talented and diligent Front End developer, who excels in skill tests and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren’t met.
Founded in 2009, Coalition Technologies is one of the leading SEO & web design agencies in the United States. Its purpose is to provide exceptional online marketing services to a wide variety of clients and industries.
Coalition’s team is over 100 people strong in Los Angeles, Seattle, and globally. Our leadership is committed to providing a great work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to constantly improve, we provide an unrivaled value to the consumer.
- Front End Developer
- $15 – $35 per hour
- Full Time
FRONT END DEVELOPER
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Creating responsive website designs
- Building websites with WordPress, extending and developing plugins and themes
- Working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks to create images optimized for the web
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail
- An expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with media queries
- A knowledge of CSS platforms such as Twitter’s Bootstrap
- An ability to multi-task on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX (preferred)
- Experience with WordPress, Big Commerce, Magento, and Shopify (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely.
- Work from anywhere in the world
- $15 – $35 per hour
- Learning & Development programs
- Profit sharing bonus plan
- Paid time off plan
- Quality work life balance
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage and submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter