Are you seasoned financial controller looking to make a significant impact in a dynamic and innovative tech company? Look no further! Invisible Technologies is thrilled to announce an existing opportunity for a talented individual to join our team as a Financial Controller.
Invisible Technologies is a US-based company who prides itself as a problem-solving organization and stands at the forefront of operations innovation. A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for others.
- Financial Controller
- Very attractive
- Full Time
About the role
As the financial controller, you will work closely with the CFO and Senior VP of Finance to operate and maintain our financial statements and find an art to storytelling through data and analytics to what the business can then forecast and be as efficient and effective as possible as we grow in 2024 and beyond.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP standards and regulatory requirements, producing audited financials on a yearly basis.
- Prepare internal controls and risk management, with a focus on leveraging technology to enhance these processes.
- Provide financial support to departments, using technology to improve payroll management and operational efficiency.
- Lead the controllership team in effective management of financial tasks, including payroll, tax compliance, and risk management.
- Renewing insurance and finding new ways to mitigate our risks.
- Support ad-hoc corporate development projects.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure data consistency, quality and appropriateness.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; CPA or CMA certification preferred.
2. Proven experience as a Financial Controller or in a similar role.
3. Expert knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations and reporting standards.
4. Deep experience in deploying financial technology tools and automating financial processes.
5. Experience managing US & international tax liabilities.
6. Advanced proficiency in financial modeling and analysis.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities.
9. Proficient in financial software and ERP systems.
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Flexible Work Schedule/Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely
- Attractive base salary
- Bonuses and compensation
How to Apply
The entire application process takes place online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover Letter