Schlumberger is currently seeking a Facility Specialist to join its team and ensure the efficient operation of facilities. If you have experience in facility management and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, apply now to be part of the dynamic team.
SLB is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
About the role
The facility specialist is responsible for performing scheduled maintenance and repair of electrical, mechanical, and other installed systems to ensure cost-effective, safe operation of assigned facility with a view to the long-term preservation of the asset value.
- Supervise the Facility Management (FM) organization and assist the Facility Manager with preparation of budget estimates and cost tracking reports; permits and license requirements; contractor selection for maintenance and running of the facility.
- With Procurement and Sourcing and Legal, provide advice on preparing contracts and negotiating revisions to contractual agreements.
- Implement quality control programs using LEAN methodology to standardize and optimize facility performance in line with the Global Facility Management strategy.
- Participate in facility projects to support key FM activities in operations, maintenance, property management, engineering, and construction.
- Plan and direct FM services including facility operating systems, maintenance processes, repair and improvement, custodial services, and security operations.
- Coordinate maintenance activities within the functions and departments to optimize the productivity and utilization of personnel and equipment.
- Recommend operating methods and equipment to reduce FM costs through new sources, substitutions, improved systems or methods, service quality and safety.
- Coordinate preparation of contract scope and specifications. Administer the facility service agreements for maintenance.
- Ensure consistent implementation of standards for clean and tidy facilities and support operations through site-base auditing.
- Coordinate campaigns for implementing the standard professional facility image.
- Support the Shared Base Support activity in the facility.
- Implement improvement actions identified in the FM Global or Facilities Scorecard Assessment.
- BSC or Master in related field
- Be a Facilities Management professional with minimum of 5 to 7 years work experience as a Facilities Specialist.
- Able to follow directions and company policies including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) standards and procedures
- Good organizational skills and able to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
All eligible and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to visit the official website and begin his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
[ALSO CHECK ]