Regional Early Education and Development Inc is currently recruiting for innovative and energetic Early Childhood Teacher to join its excellent team.
If you are passionate about education, student focused, able to create and implement various methods of communication and supplemental instruction to help students achieve their academic goals, here is good news for you.
Regional Early Education and Development (REED) is a multi-site Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) service with currently 25 centers located throughout Regional Western Australia.
- Early Childhood Teacher
- $66,396 – $79,005 yearly
- Full Time
About the Role
These are fulltime positions for degree qualified (or actively working towards) Early Childhood Teachers to work in either our Merredin or Narrogin locations.
- Adhere to REED’s Values, Code of Conduct, Child Protection Policy and other organisational policies.
- Maintain a high standard of work practices that promote a culture upholding responsible and ethical behaviour, confidentiality, integrity and accountability.
- Supervising any student teachers on placement if required
- Assisting in the preparation of materials and equipment for children’s education and recreational activities using a variety of materials and equipment to facilitate students’ development
- Observe students behaviour to evaluate and Manage children’s behaviour and guiding children’s social development
- Programming and lesson planning including preparing and conducting activities for children indoor and outdoor
- Entertaining children by reading and playing games to ensure continued language development
- Monitoring and assisting with children’s outdoor play activities
- Ensuring children are following their daily routine in cooperation with the children’s parents
- Ensuring the supervision children’s hygiene activities and enforcing the importance of hand washing
- Ensuring all activities aid to develop cooperative social skills, confidence, understanding and motor skills
- Ensure observations for disabilities ill health or emotional disturbance are continuous so students progress intellectually
- Ensure nutritional welfare and safety needs of children are monitored daily
- Liaise with parents on children’s progress
- Bachelor’s degree or HND
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management Certificates.
- Current Working With Children’s Check
- Current Police Clearance
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Cultural awareness
- An analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Visa sponsorship
- Salary up to $66,396 – $79,005 yearly
- A sense of belonging provided by a supportive workplace environment.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
- Health insurance discounts with Medibank.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs and services.
Visa sponsorship options may be available to the appropriate applicant.
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter