If you have been hungry for an opportunity to enhance your skills, gain valuable practical experience in real-life settings and professional teams, train with like-minded, ambitious colleagues from all over the world – this programme is for you!
Digital Explorers is a career advancement programme for Nigerian, Kenyan and Armenian digital talents. In its second edition, the programme aims to support young specialists kicking off their journeys in the data analysis field by offering tailored internships and digital skills training.
Digital Explorers II offers a chance to either get matched with leading ICT companies from your home country or get matched with Baltic ICT companies and relocate to Europe for up to six months. For Explorers staying in Kenya, Nigeria and Armenia, the programme offers full organizational support and a monthly stipend, community events, access to local professional networks and assistance in finding your next career stop. For the group that will be matched with companies in the Baltics, the programme team will take care of the relocation process, fill you in on the working culture in the Baltics and help you land softly and integrate quickly (a stipend to help cover your living costs will also be included).
- Digital Explorer
- Full Time
- 6 months
About the Programme
In spring 2024, we are aiming to select up to 90 young data science specialists for six-month placements at leading Baltic or Kenyan, Armenian and Nigerian ICT companies, along with an intensive digital skills training course. Think you are up for the challenge? THEN APPLY TO BECOME A DIGITAL EXPLORER!
- You currently reside in Nigeria, Armenia, or Kenya.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution and have graduated anytime between now and June 1st, 2022.
- You have experience in the Data Analysis field (at least 1 year of relevant internship and / or work experience).
- You have strong written and verbal English skills.
- You are strongly motivated to be a part of the Digital Explorers programme.
- You are able to dedicate time to participate in the whole selection process.
- You are able to relocate to the Baltics in Q2-Q3 of 2024 to spend up to six months as part of the programme.
Please note, as you move along the selection process, you will need to have an international passport which is valid at least until the 1st of July, 2025.
- Be a part of a highly motivated group of people ready to challenge themselves, gain new experience, grow professionally and personally together.
- Monthly stipend
- Fully funded relocation process
- Expand your professional network both in your home country and internationally and open yourself up to new, unexpected connections and opportunities.
- Get the opportunity to work on real-life projects, gain valuable practical experience that will advance your career to the next level.
- Participate in world-class data analysis training that is tailored to industry needs and led by specialists in the field.
- Receive support from the programme team throughout your whole journey – be it soft landing in a new country or a new workplace or career counselling advice and finding new opportunities.
- Be a part of a project that facilitates unique connections between unexpected parts of the world and become a true ambassador of Digital Explorers and your home ICT ecosystem.
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
15th January, 2024