If you are an Engineer with excellent customer service experience and you have been looking for opportunity to work remotely, here is good news for you. MailerLite is currently recruiting dedicated individuals to become part of its success team as a Customer Success Engineer.
MailerLite was founded in 2010 to give businesses a simple yet powerful email solution to help them grow in their very businesses. MailerLite is currently having a team of over 130 designers, developers, writers, speakers, photographers, surfers, chess players, world travelers, dreamers and genuinely nice people.
Although the MailerLite team are pulled from all over the world, they have one common thing which is a passion for building a world-class product within a company culture that is built on trust, dedication and shared values.
Every team member enjoys the freedom to reside and work from any part of the world. Once a year, the entire team gathers in various locations for a collaborative work event.
- Customer Success Engineer
- $42,000 – $48,000 yearly
- Full Time
CUSTOMER SUCCESS ENGINEER
- Account Management: Develop and sustain a high-touch relationship with MailerSend’s highest LTV customers via calls and emails. Devise ways to nurture the working relationship of these clients with MailerSend to increase upsells and minimize churn as much as possible. You’ll be their advocate internally, and advocate for MailerSend externally
- Onboarding assistance: Onboarding calls, demo requests, contract negotiation, monthly/yearly renewals, add-ons, and invoice management
- Content creation: Create content that could interest high-value leads, blog posts, user interviews, demos or conferences, etc
- Community: Create and grow an online community: Host community calls, webinars, and actively participate in developer circles.
- Team synchronization: analyzing user feedback results, reporting results, and findings, sharing customer insights with the product team, following up on reported bugs, and participating in the weekly team calls.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer-facing roles, such as Support, Customer Success, Account Management, and/or Sales
- Proven community building/management experience is essential for this role
- A strong understanding of APIs and their implementation
- Genuinely excited to build customer relationships and have a hands-on approach towards them
- Has a can-do attitude and is comfortable wearing many hats throughout the day
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your application)
- A sense of personal responsibility
- Open-minded with a positive attitude
- Eager to learn and self-motivated
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Yearly gross salary of $42,000 – $48,000
- Work Remotely from anywhere in the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly healthcare payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor’s note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption – 3 months of maternity leave and 1 month of paternity leave
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage and submit his/her application.
Instead of submitting CV and lengthy Cover Letter, a brief video application session would be required from you. The following questions should be answered in the video you are to upload.
Please keep your video between 2-4 minutes in length.
- Why do you want to join us?
- Which of our company values resonates with you the most and why?
- Were you involved in any projects or tasks that required you to collaborate and interact with developers in your previous roles? If yes, tell us more about it.
- Are you part of any developer communities, like Stack Overflow or Hacker News? If so, please provide additional information about your experiences and share your handles.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs