Are you a dynamic and experienced leader with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? If yes, Greenlux is seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join it growing team and elevate customer support operations to new heights! Applications are welcome from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents.
- Customer Service Supervisor
- $39 per hour
- Full Time
As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless delivery of exceptional customer experiences. Responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of the customer service team, you will lead by example, providing guidance and support to customer service representatives. With a keen eye for improvement opportunities, you’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance processes and contribute to the overall success of our customer service department.
- Prepare production and other reports
- Supervise workers and projects
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Train or arrange for training
- Estimate costs and materials
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Order parts and maintain inventory
All interested applicants for this job role must have the following requirements:
- Excellent oral communication
- Basic education
- Team player
- 2-3 years experience
- Willing to travel.
- $39 per hour
- Career growth
- Flexible schedule
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Who Can Apply
Interested candidates must:
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- Have a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send his/her CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] using the job position as the subject of the mail.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
[ALSO CHECK ]:
18th February 2024