Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you a proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to assist others? If yes, Kpler is on the lookout for you. Kpler is currently accepting applications from talented individuals to fill the position of Remote Customer Service Specialist.
Kpler was founded in 2014 with the goal of helping over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform. Working at Kpler means you will be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
- Remote Customer Service Specialist
- $60K – $115K yearly
- Full Time
REMOTE CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
- Handle user questions, requests and troubleshoot via email, chat and video-calls to determine root cause of the problem and recommend a suitable solution.
- Identify bugs and dispatch them to technical support Inform client-facing teams about downtime and relevant issues.
- Communicate about outages both internally and externally
- Follow up on open tickets and proactively get updates from internal teams
- Help assess the criticality of issues impacting users and provide detailed information to the management team when critical issues have been identified
- Assist in keeping the documentation updated
- Feed the technical support and product teams with client feedback
- Contribute to Kpler’s Quality Assurance.
- Help with task automation
- Have 2-4 years-experience in customer support
- English Advanced
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to improve processes
- Good at knowledge transfer
- Mindset to automate recurring tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently
- You enjoy finding solutions
- Enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong time management and prioritization skills
- The work hours for this role are scheduled as 7 AM to 3 PM, Philippines Time
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage and submit his/her application.