Binance is seeking a committed Customer Service Agent to join their Merchant Team. As the world’s leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider, Binance operates the largest digital-asset exchange as part of its comprehensive financial solutions. Their primary objective is to promote cryptocurrency adoption and expand financial freedom. The organization offers a vibrant and mission-driven atmosphere with numerous opportunities for learning and professional advancement.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Customer Service Representative – Merchant Team
- $33,000–$49,000 Per Year
- Remote (Work From Home)
- Full-time; flexible working hours and shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Customer Service Agent, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all inbound inquiries on the frontline of the P2P market, engaging in chats, emails, and phone calls.
- Providing accurate information independently to resolve problems or issues.
- Continuously educating yourself on current and relevant knowledge to enhance customer service operations.
- Escalating issues to your team leader, management, and other departments as needed.
- Adhering to Quality Assurance standards and complying with the Team Leader’s schedule.
- Assisting in the preparation of other processes as assigned/required by the Team Leader.
- Displaying a positive team working attitude and behavior within the team and other departments in the company.
1. 2-3 years of experience in frontline customer support, preferably in the financial or service industry.
2. Passion and willingness to go above and beyond to solve complex problems while delivering an outstanding customer experience.
3. Adaptability and resilience, able to operate in a quickly changing environment.
4. Excellent verbal and written professional English and Russian language skills.
5. Strong multitasking, prioritization, and time management skills.
6. Fast internet connection (minimum 5mbps broadband).
7. Knowledge or interest in the blockchain/digital assets/fin-tech industry; being a Binance P2P user is an added advantage.
8. Ability to work flexible hours and shifts.
– Excellent career development opportunities in the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem.
– Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment that encourages learning and growth.
– Tackle fast-paced, challenging, and unique projects.
– Competitive salary and benefits.
– Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire.
How to Apply
The application to this Job role is entirely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit their application and be a part of the Web3 revolution. Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, believing that a diverse workforce is fundamental to their success. Visit the official website and start your application now.