Are you ready to make your mark on the world and save lives? Are you passionate about technology sales? Do you want to be a part of a fast-paced winning team? If yes, Axon needs you. Axon is recruiting for the role of a Commercial Operations Analyst to support its Sales, Finance, and Customer Success teams.
The mission of Axon is to Protect Life. At Axon, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission, to protect life and truth. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
Axon is an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Commercial Operations Analyst
- Very Attractive
- Full Time
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS ANALYST
The starting base pay for this role is between USD 56,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 100,000 in the highest geographic market. The on target earnings range for this role is between USD 67,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 119,000 in the highest geographic market.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in diverse array of innovative products and develop an extensive understanding of Axon products and bundles
- Research customer contracts, reconcile customer invoicing activity, and provide detailed explanations to internal stakeholders with the objective of resolving customer queries and potential contract disputes
- Own the end-to-end contract adjustment process from customer outreach to final resolution, working cross-functionally to identify the appropriate resolution, and providing guidance to customer-facing teams on how to articulate the nature and impact of any contract modifications to the customer
- Work directly with Commercial Operations Manager to develop a post-contract adjustment process matrix outlining roles and responsibilities for particular complex transactions and ensuring that guidelines are followed prior to contract amendment execution.
- Work directly with IT teams to test and implement any proposed system changes designed to aid in making processes more efficient, which will entail building process maps for resulting changes and communicating clearly any updates to internal users.
- Manage various prioritization lists for key customer accounts to ensure that critical accounts are actioned in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that post-contract invoicing and fulfillment events are properly reflected in Axon’s internal systems to ensure prospective changes are captured accurately across the term of the contract
- Work closely with our business partners across Commercial Controllership, Order Processing, and Accounts Receivable to ensure data is processed in our systems timely and accurately
- Other projects and ad hoc responsibilities that may arise
The provided job description is not meant to be comprehensive, and it should not be interpreted as covering all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions related to this position. The job description is subject to change or supplementation at any time, aligning with business needs and conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in sales operations, quoting, pricing, or commercial finance role.
- Ability to research and organize financial data in a simple format, that can be easily explained
- Finance oriented professional with an excellent attention to detail
- Salesforce.com CRM platform experience (CPQ preferred)
- Willing to work overtime hours when required, especially during peak seasons of the year
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Excel, including Pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, and data formatting
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication
- Time & deadline management
- Strong analytical skills
- Teamwork & collaboration-oriented
- Able to take initiative, ownership, and be proactive in their daily work
- Comfortable with conflict resolution & persuasion
- Should have a service mentality
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you don’t meet every single requirement, you can still apply. If you’re excited about this role and Axon mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed above, you are encouraged to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this role.
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage and submit his/her application.