Clipboard Health is actively hiring a Customer Experience Manager to oversee the quality of its marketplace.
Clipboard Health, a post-Series C, rapidly growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, is revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We take pride in being a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. Recognized as one of YC’s Top Companies for two consecutive years, we’ve experienced 25x growth across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and facilities, who can then better serve patients. Learn more about the Clipboard Health culture here.
About the Role
The Customer Experience Manager plays a crucial role in overseeing the quality of our marketplace. This position is part of their Customer Operations team, reporting to the Director of Trust and Safety. The primary focus is ensuring customer safety on the platform, and the individual in this role should excel at mitigating safety risks while delivering an excellent customer experience, especially in challenging situations.
- Customer Experience Manager
- Remote (worldwide)
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate safety incidents and provide satisfactory resolutions to customers, and maintain the status and classification of incidents presented in the incident tracker.
- Develop safety initiatives and tools to help keep our customers safe and reduce overall incidents
- Drive policy for norms within the marketplace
- Develop metrics for measuring Trust and Safety success
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with customer support, operations, product, customer success, and legal.
- Evaluate safety and compliance risk, and develop strategies to address gaps
- Monitor and report on safety and compliance metrics as well as analyze trends in safety data to come up with solutions that address safety incidents
- Act as a subject matter expert on Trust and Safety policies and procedures internally and externally
- Drive policies to address known and unknown safety issues
- Drive continuous efforts to improve the incident reporting process
- Manage and maintain communication on multiple platforms to effectively solve incidents at Clipboard Health’s partner facilities with the utmost priority and high standards
- Remain knowledgeable on product updates to ensure audited team members are utilizing the correct organizational information
Requirements and skills
- Ability to resolve customer incidents with empathy and action
- A passion for solving customer problems and providing exceptional customer resolution and retention.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – You are a skilled communicator and listener, and you’re comfortable expressing ideas and opinions to a varied audience
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects
- Possess an “I can handle anything” mentality and extremely sound judgment in ambiguous situations
- Ability to identify potential risks and effectively diffuse situations
- At least three years experience customer facing role
- Demonstrate a high degree of leadership, motivation, self-direction, and initiative to achieve the goals of the mission
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and stay organized
- Ethical and unbiased integrity and decision-making abilities
- Preferred 3-5 years in Trust & Safety, Risk Management, or Healthcare Compliance
- Zendesk experience
- Ability to leverage statistical tools and techniques to analyze, interpret, display, and present data
How to Apply
Interested applicants for this role should CLICK HERE to visit the official website to submit your application.