Crown Supported Living is seeking compassionate individuals to join our team as Care Workers. If you are dedicated to providing personalized care and support to elderly residents and those in need of work experience and training, we invite you to apply for this rewarding role.
At Crown Supported Living Spaces, we not only provide top quality accommodation, we pride our self on wrap around care which also includes education and training. We liaise with social workers, local colleges and local businesses. Additionally, we provide support to residents in gaining work experience and training as well as helping them gain the necessary skills required for Independent Living.
- Care Worker
- £21,000-£22,000 per year
- Full Time
- Bromley, UK.
About the Role
As Care Worker, you will be required to provide support appropriate to the assessed needs of service users in order to enable them to gain the skills, knowledge and experience required to take control of their lives, and to engage with, and to live independently in the community.
To provide practical support to service users to learn personal, domestic, and social skills, in order to facilitate independent living. These tasks could be supporting with, purchasing food, cooking, laundry, room cleaning etc. The level of support service users will need in these areas will vary; Support Workers should ensure that support provided reflects the contents of the individuals support plan.
•Prompting service users independence whilst helping them live a fulfilling life.
•Supporting & encouraging the development of personal skills through hobbies and interests.
•Maintaining and helping with health care needs, including accompanying service users to routine appointments or administrating medication.
•Teaching life skills such as budgeting, paying bills & shopping.
•Assisting with domestic tasks including cleaning & cooking.
- Be a good team player
- IELTS (UKVI IELTS with scores not less than 6 overall and 5.5 for each module)
- A good understanding of UK immigration law and policy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English and any other language(s) as required
- Experience within the care sector for 1 year is ideal however not essential as we offer full training, coaching and development.
1. We will reimburse the costs of work-related training.
2. And be willing to have career progression and participate in training programs
3. Can do earlies, long days, lates and nights. This is to offer you the flexibility to suit your needs and family commitments. Other similar roles might include a support worker, shared lives carer and personal assistant.
4. Visa sponsorship
Note: Applications from job seekers who require existing skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are encouraged and will be reviewed alongside all other applicants.
How to Apply
To apply for the Care Worker position at Crown Supported Living Spaces, please CLICK HERE for more information.
2. Cover Letter