Are you passionate about making a positive impact in people’s lives as a care assistant? Are you a compassionate and dedicated individual searching for a rewarding career in caregiving? If so, we have an exciting opportunity waiting for you! Bluebird Care is currently searching for compassionate, empathetic, and caring individual to join their team in making a genuine difference to the lives of others.
Bluebird Care started as a small family business in 2004, and today they are proud to be one of the largest providers of home care services across the UK. They are committed to keeping people in the comfort of their own home and help with anything from everyday tasks around their customers’ homes through to complex care needs.
£11.50 – £23 hourly
About the role
As a Care Assistant, you will play a crucial role in providing support and assistance to individuals who may need help with daily activities due to age, illness, or disability.
- Providing personal care duties
- Administering medication
- Manual handling, using equipment where required
- Meal preparation
- Social Outings
- Offering our customers companionship
- Generally promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- Access to a car
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent understanding of spoken and written English language
It is not about previous experience. We need people who are naturally compassionate, caring and patient, who will genuinely care for each customer as if it was their own family. You will have all the right training and development you need to function effectively.
- An excellent rate of £11.50ph
- Bank holidays is paid at double time
- 30p mileage allowance
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Full training induction and a 12-week mentor
- Fully paid Induction training (Minimum wage)
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Smartphone technology so you can do everything at the tap of a finger
- Free uniform & PPE
- Access to 6 counselling sessions a year
- Opportunity to become a Blue Light Card member – This means you’ll get discounts from many high street stores
You must have the right to work within the UK and be currently living within the UK to be considered for this role.
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
[ALSO CHECK ]: