Liaise, a home care company in the UK that specializes in providing support services for complex needs and specialist conditions, is currently hiring and looking for caring people to join their team as Care Assistants in the UK.
Liaise is looking for those in UK and Outside UK (overseas)with a passion for a career in the care field, and they are ready to provide you with all the training and support you will need for this job. Experience is not required to apply for this job vacancy, as full support and training will be provided to all applicants.
- Care Assistant
- UK (United Kingdom)
- Full time
- Basic Education
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Applicants will use the provided training to assist those we support by helping with daily tasks.
2. You will provide support in day-to-day life, including social visits, family visits, and outings to local attractions.
3. Keeping paperwork up to date to ensure all relevant information is recorded for each person residing in the home.
4. Collaborating positively with colleagues, families, and external organizations to support those living in the home.
Requirements and Skills
Below are the skills and requirements needed for this position:
1. Strong communication skills.
2. Dedication to working with vulnerable individuals and a commitment to safeguarding responsibilities.
3. Effective decision-making and judgment.
4. Strong planning and organizational skills.
5. Adherence to all Health & Safety standards.
Benefits of the Job
1. Visa sponsorship will be provided for applicants requiring current Skilled Worker sponsorship to work in the UK.
2. Length of service leave (up to five extra days of holiday).
3. Fully funded Blue Light Discount Card.
4. Access to Wagestream, our financial wellbeing app that allows you to access your pay as you earn it, provides discounts at supermarkets, and helps you save.
5. Employee Assistance Programme (access to free telephone counseling and legal advice).
6. Life Assurance (2 x salary).
7. NEST Pension Scheme.
8. Free compliance training and opportunities for professional development.
9. Flexibility in creating your own schedule to suit your lifestyle.
10. Market-leading pay rates.
How to Apply
If you’re a qualified candidate and you have the passion to join the support work position, kindly apply now by CLICKING HERE. A dedicated team member will reach out to all qualified applicants.
- Not specified.