Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are currently accepting applications for a permanent Female only Care Assistant who is able to provide care and support across a variety of pediatrics and adult packages. If you are a caring and passionate individual, who is willing to provide care that promotes independence and giving clients the best quality of life, through daily activities, this opening is for you.
Successful candidate should be willing to travel, work in a variety of packages, work long shifts, be confident, a good communicator and listener, Positive attitude with attention to detail, engaging and Friendly.
- Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position
- Do not pay when applying for jobs or provide your account details.
- Care Assistant
- £13 per hour
- Full Time
- Able to support in Moving and Handling & Personal Care
- Support and maintain all clinical needs.
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries.
- Someone who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package.
- A minimum of 6 months professional care experience
- The right to work in the UK and have the correct documentation for this.
- A full enhanced DBS
- An up-to-date CV with full working history
- £13 per hour
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Ongoing support from other Careers, the Nurse Care Manager, and Registered Manager
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay (PAYE)
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme *Terms and conditions apply*
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to submit his/her application.
- Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
- You should never pay when applying for jobs.
- Cover letter
1st December, 2023.