The Boustany Foundation is thrilled to announce a scholarship opportunity for International students at Cambridge University in the UK. This opportunity is specifically designed for students eager to pursue MBA programs at the University.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded once every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
- Postgraduate (Master’s)
- United Kingdom
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have an excellent academic background and demonstrate considerable promise.
- Candidates may apply for the scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- Covered travel and accommodation
- Covered expenses related to the internship.
Requirements for this Scholarship
Candidates must submit the following documents to apply:
- A copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph
- GMAT scores
- An acceptance letter from the University
How to Apply
Applicants should send their required documents to [email protected]. If shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview with the foundation.
For further information about the scholarship, CLICK HERE.
15th May 2024