If you are a talented and passionate Business DevelopmentSpecialist with good communication skills and familiarity with the cryptocurrency/ blockchain industry, here is good news for you. Infstones is in need of you. Infstones is currently accepting applications from talented and passionate individuals to fill the position of Remote Business Development Specialist, to join its team.
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStones’ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API.
InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers. InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
• Business Development Specialist
• VERY ATTRACTIVE
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
• Be the expert on our staking and infrastructure products, serving as the subject matter expert on product features, answering technical cryptocurrency-related questions, and demonstrating how InfStones can fit into clients’ overall strategy.
• Serve as the primary business development contact for a group of InfStones highest value institutional clients, co-owning the relationship with our Institutional Coverage sales teams from the top of the funnel through on platform support.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing InfStones institutional clients, driving successful integrations with the institutional product suite and impact on the overall business
• Provide a best-in-class experience for our clients through effective stakeholder management, decisive prioritization, and efficient execution across institutional teams.
• Effectively triage, manage, and prioritize incoming client requests. Manage requests through to resolution, including delegating across teams of subject matter experts.
• Understand complex, multi-product client workflows and strategies to ensure that our institutional clients are integrated appropriately and using our product suite optimally.
• Have Bachelor degree in Economics / Finance/Management, or other Business related fields.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an institutional client partner/services/advisory role in the financial services or technology industry.
• Knowledge and passion for the crypto/blockchain industry.
• Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
• Experience with relationship or account management for institutional clients, liaising with executive leadership, management, and/or senior operations contacts.
• Excellent communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments, stakeholders, and clients.
• Have clear understanding of the blockchain infrastructure.
• Relevant experience in start-ups.
• Experience with Agile management tools, and CRM software including the configuration, and development of dashboards and reports.
• Do not provide your bank account or credit card details when applying for jobs.
• You should never pay when applying for jobs
• Work remotely from anywhere in the world
• A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector.
• Flat company and international work environment.
• Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization.
• Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career.
• Competitive payment and compensation in the form of Tokens
How to Apply
The application is completely done online. Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage and submit his/her application.
2. Cover letter