Youth Business International (YBI) is now accepting applications for its 2024 boot camp scheduled to take place in London this June. This opportunity is open to young entrepreneurs globally who are willing to learn from experts. It is free to apply and includes all expenses paid. The boot camp will focus on delivering transformational learning experiences and building global business relationships. The 30 participants will exchange and learn from experts, develop their entrepreneurial growth mindset, refine pitch skills, and master effective leadership, all while networking with peers and business leaders to form lasting supportive relationships.
Established in 2000, Youth Business International leads a growing global network of 50 enterprise support organizations (our global network of members) with a passion for empowering underserved young people (18-35 years old) to start, scale, and sustain their businesses.
- All nationalities
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- You must be born between 1 November 1989 and 1 January 2006
- You must be receiving support or have received support within the last 24 months from a YBI member.
- You must be an entrepreneur or business owner of a business within the Impact Entrepreneurship space.
- Your business must be at least three years in operation with evidence of multiple projects being launched to market.
- The financial analysis of your business must show evidence to support the argument that the business has High Growth Potential.
- Your business must have the potential to win one of the three Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards categories.
There will be three rounds to decide the award winners.
- Pitch judging at the Bootcamp will select the nine finalists.
- Public voting will open in July to help decide the winner.
- A second pitching session will take place before the Global Youth Entrepreneurship Summit where winners will be announced.
Benefits of the Bootcamp
- Visa sponsorship
- Covers flight tickets
- Application is free
- Catering for bootcamp participants
- All expenses paid
- Opportunity of being shortlisted for one of the three awards
- Cash prizes for award winners. The minimum prize for the highest winner will be a $10,000 grant.
- Opportunity for all round personal development
Other Benefits of the Bootcamp
- Hear from inspiring successful entrepreneurs
- Develop a journey to scale
- Perfect your entrepreneur’s tale
- Build a growth mindset
- Benefit from leadership skills and emotional intelligence development
- Attend a strategic networking masterclass
- Strengthen pitch training and showcasing skills
- Network with leading founders and influencers
- Experience a taste of London
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants are required to submit their applications online. Candidates should ensure the online form is properly filled and submitted. Application will not be processed if insufficient information is provided.
For further information about the scholarship application process, kindly CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage.
16th February 2024