Mozida Foundation is currently accepting application from African students for the 2024 session for a master’s Program. The Scholarship will provide exceptional support for outstanding students seeking to pursue a master’s degree at Bolivian university.
For almost two decades, the Mozida Foundation has been dedicated to providing equal opportunities to underserved populations. Through our dedication to offering healthcare, charitable services, and scholarships, Mozida Foundation is committed to improving the lives of marginalized populations.
We consider opportunities for personal development, support for those in need, and access to high-quality healthcare to be fundamental cornerstones for creating a just and prosperous society. The Mozida African Excellence Scholarship is our most recent project. According to recent research, Africa’s total population will reach 2.5 billion by 2050 and the African continent will be the source of the largest workforce on our planet. There is therefore a need to equip African youths with relevant knowledge, skills and technical know-how in a bid to prepare them for the not-too-distant future.
- Master’s Degree
- African students
- Same with course
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- Be a citizen and hold a valid passport (or verifiable means of identification) from one of the 54 countries of Africa.
- Hold a recognized university bachelor degree (or equivalent) from a recognized university in any field.
- Complete and submit an application via the online platform on or before the deadline 11:59PM (GMT), 30th April, 2024.
- Be ready to commence study in an eligible master coursework degree program at a Bolivian university.
- Not be a current beneficiary of a separate Bolivian University scholarship.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses, in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Fully funded. Covers 100% of tuition fees
- A monthly allowance for all scholarship recipients ($1600 per month) throughout the duration of study provided that the awardee meets up with the departmental CGPA requirements.
- Shared same-sex accommodation (two per room for singles, one per room for married couples)
- Reimbursement of one-way economy flight to Bolivia (only once) as well as return flight ticket (economy class)
- 60% of national health insurance, including annual medical check-ups.
- All MS students participating in research projects will receive a research assistantship of $1000.
- Opportunity to study at a top Bolivian university without worrying about financial expenses and a chance to explore the Bolivian culture.
- Mozida foundation reserves the right not to award the scholarship.
- There is no age restriction.
- French, Arabic and English speakers are strongly encouraged to apply as there is no language preference or restriction.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Scholarship offers will be made on only two bases: the basis of academic merit and the basis of communal impact. All academic merit determinations are determined according to the University’s procedures for determining GPA. Successful students will receive notification of the value of their scholarship with their Letter of Offer and should review the full terms and conditions before accepting the offer.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants are required to submit their application online. Candidates should ensure the online form is properly filled and submitted.
For further information about the scholarship application process, kindly CLICK HERE to visit the official webpage.
- International Passport or other valid means of identification.
- Bachelor Certificates
- Complete official bachelor transcripts
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters from your referees
- Passport Size Photo with single-color background
30th April, 2024